- ORDER PROCESS AND CONCLUSION OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- The product presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but shall be understood as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit an order.
- By clicking the “Place Order” button, you send us a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement with Steady Aim Technologies regarding the Products items in your shopping cart (hereinafter referred to as “Order”).
- Steady Aim Technologies may, at its discretion, accept or reject the Order. Steady Aim Technologies will accept your Order by sending an order confirmation or simply by delivering the ordered Products to you. Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which Steady Aim Technologies confirms by email the acceptance of your Order.
- If you place an Order through our Website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
- You select the desired goods.
- You check all items in your shopping cart and apply any necessary changes. You click the “Place Order” button to proceed to payment.
- If you have not already done so, you log into your user account with email and password and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
- Finally, on the “Checkout” page, you select the preferred method of payment and confirm your acceptance of the conditions that shall apply to the purchase. Here, you can again change the invoice details, check your purchase data and return to the cart by clicking “Back to cart”. By clicking “Place Order”, your Order becomes binding.
- With our order confirmation and/or delivery, we will send you a copy of the corresponding Order, including the corresponding invoice, to your email address.
- To register on the Website, you need to specify a login name and a password. Steady Aim Technologies further needs your contact information for issuing the invoice. You are responsible for keeping this information correct, confidential, and up to date.
- By completing the contact form, you ensure and take full responsibility that the entered data truly identifies you as a natural person or as a representative of the specified organization. If you place an Order on behalf of an organization, you ensure that you have the authority to do so. In particular, you are responsible that any VAT number you enter is appropriate and correct.
- Steady Aim Technologies is not liable for any consequences that may result from incorrect, incomplete, or false information you have entered or from data you have changed subsequently to your Order.
- In case of online payments, you are required to enter your payment details. Online payment information related to your Order is processed by Steady Aim Technologies’s payment service provider PayPAL. Steady Aim Technologies does not receive detailed information (such as your credit card number) from transactions but instead receives information about whether the payment has been performed successfully or not.
- By placing your Order, you agree that your contact and payment information may be used to process your payment and to execute your Order.
- PRICES, DELIVERY COSTS, TAXES AND DUTIES
- All prices quoted on our Website are in USD net, excluding taxes or charges that may apply to the particular case.
- Delivery costs will be charged for the delivery of the ordered Products.
- Any additional custom taxes, duties, fees, imposts, tariffs and charges that may be raised by particular countries or authorities related to the conclusion or execution of your Order shall be borne by you. In the event Steady Aim Technologies is required to pay such charges to any authority, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Steady Aim Technologies for any such payments.
- In the event of obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your Order, Steady Aim Technologies reserves the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price. In such a situation, we will contact you and offer you the option of purchasing the Products at the correct price or cancelling your Order.
- ONLINE PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- You can select one of the payments methods described on the Website. Steady Aim Technologies reserves the right to exclude or include particular payment methods at any time.
- Steady Aim Technologies will send the delivery email to the address indicated in your Order. This email will be generated by our third party logistics companies and will contain you order tracking details.
- Steady Aim Technologies shall process orders within 3 working days from receipt of your order. After the processing period, your order will be shipped using our third party logistics providers and will be subject to the service that they provide. Typically this can take 4-5 working days. Time for delivery shall be prolonged by reasonable periods in case of force majeure or other events for which Steady Aim Technologies is not responsible, such as disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, public holidays, end of year company shutdown period or troubles with telecommunications. Steady Aim Technologies will not be liable for any such delays.
- The deliveries are made at the risk of the purchaser.
- The Products may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. You are obliged to comply with the regulations and obligations resulting from these export control laws. Steady Aim Technologies shall not be liable for any and all limitations with regard to the delivery of the Products resulting from such regulations and reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement based on these grounds.
“Steady Aim Technologies”, “Steady Aim A1” and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Steady Aim Technologies. and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Steady Aim Technologies reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Steady Aim Technologies will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Steady Aim Technologies will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Steady Aim Technologies as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Steady Aim Technologies to the contrary, you hereby assign all rights in any feedback or suggestions you provide to Steady Aim Technologies.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS.
The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Steady Aim Technologies. Steady Aim Technologies is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Steady Aim Technologies provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
Steady Aim Technologies provides a limited one year warranty on Products purchased through the Site, as described on our Warranty page, viewable here. Except as provided on our warranty page (which is hereby incorporated into these terms), steady aim technologies disclaims all other representations, warranties, and conditions, whether express or implied, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, system integration, quiet enjoyment, and accuracy.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.